I started my career working for leading global accounting firms and moved on to other jobs in accounting, audit and consulting. Along the way, I developed an interest in real estate and became a realtor to help people to the path of home ownership. You can find me doing real estate at http://hudsoncountynjliving.com. Although, I am still currently a Realtor, having my CPA and seeing the need to help individuals and small business led me to open my own CPA business.
What qualifies me to do so? Besides being a CPA, my parents have had multiple small businesses throughout the years. They still have a small business even to this day, and I have been helping them navigate through business and tax world. I want to extend my financial skills for my community. I am hopeful that the firm will serve a need that will always be there and can be quite complicated – tax and accounting.
You can expect from me:
- Honest and Ethical Service – Ethics is the backbone of the CPA Profession and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- Constant and clear communication
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Constant Communication and Transparency
BBA in Accounting (Temple University), MBA, General Business (Montclair State University)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Regardless of your accounting, tax, or real estate needs, I can help you realize your goals, or answer any questions. Feel free to contact me anytime. I welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you